Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Truth, Reality and Science

So, we're more or less still on hiatus.  Hopefully next week we will have a new podcast, but no promises.  :)  In the meantime, as noted at our facebook group, I've been reading and discussing widely on the topic of "Postmodern Apologetics."  My studies have been interesting and provocative.  There is so much more to learn...

Anywayz, today I started digging up info on Maurice Merleau-Ponty, another French thinker exploring questions of knowledge and experience.  I found this short recording particularly interesting and resonant with my own thinking in this area.  I look forward to reading some of his work.  Apologies for the strange format, but unless your French is far better than mine, the subtitles are immensely helpful.

No comments :

Post a Comment